Here’s five things about me:
- I work as a Product Owner in an agile software development team based in the Grand Canal Dock area of Dublin, Ireland
- I am married and have two Jack Russell dogs
- I sing as a tenor in two choirs – one a city-centre parish church, and the other a mixed-voice chamber choir
- I ride a bicycle as my main means of transport, and am somewhat obsessed about making cycling safe and accessible for all ages and abilities
- I have a number of seemingly interesting hobbies that – in all honesty – I don’t actually pursue that often, including photography, cooking and playing the ukulele.
If you want to know anything else about me then I’m afraid you’re just going to have to get in contact and ask!